TCA books resize

Our attorneys have had experience with both expungment and restoration of rights.  If you are eligible to have your record expunged, or wish to have your citizenship and voting rights restored, we can assist you.


If you have been charged with a crime, but the case was later dismissed, you may apply to have your case expunged.

Other situations appropriate for application for expungement include first-time offender cases such as:

  • Tennessee guilty plea diversion:  T.C.A. § 40-15-105
  • Tennessee judicial diversion:  T.C.A. § 40-35-313
  • Georgia first offender probation:  O.C.G.A. § 42-8-60

Restoration of Rights

If you have been convicted of a crime, you cannot expunge the record of your conviction.  You may however petition to have your citizenship rights restored, as well as your voting rights, depending on the date of your conviction and the state in which you were convicted.